11.07.2007

A Few Familiar Faces

You may recognize a few faces in this picture...that's because you've met them before. Shortly after returning from China, our team came up with a grand idea...to run a half-marathon (13.1 miles).
And after training for 9 weeks, that's exactly what we did last Sunday!
Vince and I ran our first half-marathon in Nashville (2004) and haven't had an opportunity to train for one since. But now that we've been granted some down-time before becoming parents, we've decided to make the most of marriage (pre-children). We had a great time and the weather was beautiful! We hope to run another in the spring.
Jeana, Terri, Brian, David, Kendra, Michelle, Luann...you are my gazelle-homies!

2 comments:

lori said...

So fun! (and tiring!) I love seeing the familiar faces! We miss you guys desperately. Love ya!
Lori

Sarah Glidwell said...

Congrat, Vince and Alisa! I'm so proud of you! It is just by happenstance that I stumbled onto your blog...best of luck and many prayers with the adoption. I had no idea!

Hope to see you in church. Have a great day!

God Bless,
Sarah

An Orphan's Ticket Home

An Orphan's Ticket Home
Click here to Donate Today!!!