9.16.2009

America World Africa Reunion

Here are a few pics from our reunion in Branson, MO -- you can see more on my facebook page.


Families at Dino's Bakery (yes, THE Dino...although, I don't really know who he is -- before my time I suppose)

Micah and his girl friends! We spent our week in Ethiopia with the two sweeties in brown T's.

Micah & Rae. Rea's mommy (from Branson) & I were waiting-for-referral buddies when we lived in Springfield.

Little Miss Emma...a sweetie pie!!

Holly and Jayden...Holly & her family met Jayden the same day we met Micah...we took pics & video for each other on our Gotcha Day in Ethiopia.

My Branson crew (minus Kim G) -- it was so good to see you, girls!! My, how far we've all come!

No Branson trip is complete without an excursion to SDC!!

No comments:

An Orphan's Ticket Home

An Orphan's Ticket Home
Click here to Donate Today!!!
Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker