1.06.2010

update from Karen

1.7.10--Another update from Karen, as I read this one aloud to Vince I wept:
"...Melkam Gena from Ethiopia. We are back from the dump. It was a dificult scene. You know when Jesus references hell, the word is Gahenna (?)? It references a burning pile of rubbish that never ceases. If you can imagine the dump of Addis. . . the smells and the smoke ... my first thought when we pulled up... these children live in hell."

1.6.10--Just read an update on Karen's facebook page; says:
"will celebrate Christmas in Ethiopia tomorrow ministering to children who live in the dumps with the team. I can't even imagine"

I can't wait to share the details of her trip to Ethiopia & Uganda with you-- stay tuned....




No comments:

An Orphan's Ticket Home

An Orphan's Ticket Home
Click here to Donate Today!!!
Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker