7.25.2008

F I V E

I wish I had some significant correlation to the number five, but I don't (well, not other than the little piggie that went 'wee wee wee all the way home). Guess I'm not on my A-game today. So what is it about five? Glad you asked :)

Today, we've been waiting five months for our referral from Ethiopia. Originally, the estimated wait was 5-7 months -- but it has recently increased to 7-9 months. So what does that mean? Glad you asked, again :)
UPDATE: wait time has decreased to 5-7 mos (based on current referrals)
We could receive our referral (infant boy or girl) anytime between Aug - Nov. We would travel 2-3 months after our referral...Nov - Jan.

For God alone, O my soul, wait in silence, for my HOPE is from him. He only is my rock and my salvation, my FORTRESS; I shall not be shaken. On God rests my salvation and my glory; my mighty ROCK, my refuge is God. Trust in him at all times, O people; pour out your heart before him; God is a REFUGE for us.
Psalm 62:5-8


3 comments:

kim said...

Alisa and Vince

So happy that you all are getting closer to the end of the wait for this precious gem from ET! You two will make great parents. Can't wait to hang out with you all in a few weeks!

Kim

kristin said...

Getting there! YAY!

Rebecca Caldwell said...

I have a feeling it will be closer to 6 or 7, if things keep going this way!! You are getting so close! I can't wait to hear about your call!! There is nothing like it!

An Orphan's Ticket Home

An Orphan's Ticket Home
Click here to Donate Today!!!
Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker