5.04.2009

Happy Nine-Months Old TODAY!

(well, at least we think he's nine months today -- heh heh)

Micah's eight-month of life was pretty darn eventful!!

  • met my Forever-Mommy & Daddy


  • took my first plane ride (trans-Atlantic)


  • moved to the United States


  • learned(learning) a new language


  • ate my first solid foods


  • learned how to sit up


  • attended my first church service


  • went to my first concert


  • went on my first road trip to the Gulf of Mexico


  • went to my first birthday party

  • So...what did you do last month??

    HAPPY NINE-MONTHS SWEET MICAH YOSEPH!!

    WE LOVE YOU!!!






    2 comments:

    jamullins said...

    Oh he is adorable!!!!

    Kari said...

    Happy 9 months sweet boy!! You've had a very busy first month home!!
    We love you!
    xoxo

    An Orphan's Ticket Home

    An Orphan's Ticket Home
    Click here to Donate Today!!!
    Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker