6.21.2009

Father's Day


Being Vince's FIRST Father's Day, I wanted to get him something very special...and symbolic! Coincidentally, Mother's Day week-end we went to an art festival and came across The Art of Letters photography. The photographs resemble letters, and most pics are taken in the Birmingham/Trussville area -- she can design anything!

I chose the word A-D-O-P-T-E-D because adoption is obviously a huge part of our family. And, not only because we have adopted Micah, but because Vince & I have been adopted as well...by our Heavenly Father.



Proud daddy...proud son!!!

For you, O God, have heard my vows;
you have given me the heritage of those who fear your name.
Psalm 61:5

4 comments:

Erin McCoy said...

i absolutely love it! great idea

Rebecca Caldwell said...

that is too cool!!!

Julie said...

What a great gift! We had a special Father's Day this year too as baby Eli decided to arrive a month early. He was born June 18 and is amazingly healthy.

small world said...

That is the most amazing gift. I am going to remember this for Ray's B-day. Thanks for the idea. BTW...your family is just beautiful! I don't think I have said it but, "Congratulations on your baby boy!"
Love, Theresa

An Orphan's Ticket Home

An Orphan's Ticket Home
Click here to Donate Today!!!
Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker